Publisher Growth Manager
We are seeking for a well connected Publisher Growth Manager to handle acquiring new premium online publishers in India region. The candidate will join our team remotely and should have at least 3 years of experience in online media, publisher management, agency sales, and content recommendation platforms
- Manage the relationship with external partners and successfully close long term partnerships.
- Monitor publisher performance on a day to day basis, and advise publishers on ways to increase their revenue.
- Liaise with the campaign management teams to allocate campaigns in the most suitable way on publisher sites.
- Assist with critical requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key publishers.
- Manage and build relationships with our existing publisher accounts.
- Enable our publishers to maximize their revenue using Jubnaï¿½s products and services.
- Lead day to day communication with Publishers by providing them with assistance with a focus on client retention, growth, and satisfaction.
- Work closely with the Publisher Sales team to develop pre-sale proposals and identify upsell opportunities.
- Grow the Jubna network further in the US region.
- Manage the launch of new features towards the goal of higher ROI for advertisers.
- Work with the Sales Team to generate new advertiser demand from different regions.
- Work on integrations with both Demand and supply-side external partners.
- Work with the management to launch new ad products.
- Embrace the Kaizen approach in every possible way.
- You have at least 3 years of online-centric experience in Online publisher Acquisition / Management.
- You are experienced in building relationships with both internal and external business partners.
- You are a highly organized and focused multi-tasker with strong attention to detail.
- You are able to creatively and strategically sell, with strong analytical and project management skills.
- You have excellent client service and presentational skills, and strong negotiation.
Join a fun and lively young Startup based in Dubai Silicon Oasis (while operating from Noida, India). Boost your experience and learn about the different types of Online AdTech environments and models. Show your skills and potentially become a pillar of our fast-growing team. Jubna offers attractive compensation, health insurance, and travel allowance.