As a Data Scientist, you will work to resolve ambiguity with data, play a crucial role in the iteration and optimization solutions, and support data-driven decision-making across the organization
- Tasked with solving a real-life business problem that requires a processing/analyzing large amounts of data and handling a variety of data sources.
- Take ownership of successful completion for the end to end life cycle and implementation.
- Proactively investigate, report, and where possible, address data quality issues.
- Can envision & implement the optimal analytics technique/approach required for the problem.
- Ability to work and execute projects on both structured and unstructured data in a big data environment.
- Ability to work across geographies and interact with global stakeholders.
- Ability to coordinate and work within multiple business units from a project management perspective.
- Prior experience working in Agile methodologies/JIRA would be a plus.
- BS/BE in Computer Sciences, Math, Statistics, or related field.
- Masters preferred.
- An expert in at least one of the machine learning frameworks – Keras, Tensorflow, PyTorch, etc, as well as programming, visualization, and statistical tools such as R, JMP, SAS, Tableau, Python, Perl, Java/C++
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience in data, advanced analytics, data science, and business intelligence.
- Proficient in SQL and experience with efficient processing of large data sets. Ability to write sophisticated and optimized queries against large databases.
- Proficient in Python ML libraries, Hadoop/Redshift/BigQuery.
- Experience in the Ad-Tech industry is a must.
Join a fun and lively young Startup based in Dubai Silicon Oasis (while operating from the United States). Boost your experience and learn about the different types of online AdTech environments and models. Show your skills and potentially become a pillar of our fast-growing team. Jubna offers attractive compensation, health insurance, and travel allowance.